Websites for Seniors

USA Today published an article on Gray Googlers the weekend of October 26, 2007 where I was part of the article and was interviewed for the associated Tech Talk video podcast. My fifteen minutes of fame.

CBS2 / KCAL9 News taped a follow up newscast on the same subject November 7, 2007. Which added another four minutes of fame

Senior citizens making money on their websites using Google AdSense was the theme of these interviews and seniors were profiled making as little as $5 per month to as much as $120,000 a year.

As a 75 year old senior I fit the profile since my second AdSense check surpassed my Boeing retirement check and did so for the next three years.

My few minutes of fame resulted in about all the email and phone calls I could cope with. How did I do it and how could they do the same? Rather than explain it over and over, I decided to bring up this website to provide some useful information to seniors and others on a continuing basis. Here are some of the subjects I will discuss.

  • Scams: Your the target. What are your defenses?
  • How to Begin: It may be easier than you think.
  • Advantages of Not Making Money: Profit is more than money.
  • Making Money : It takes knowledge, time, hard work, and luck.
Yes. I still answer the phone and respond to email, but I try to keep it down to ten minutes, and mostly, only if you have read through what is on this website.

Jerrold Foutz, Alta Loma, California, 909-989-o487


No comments: